Not known Facts About Murray Pest Control Adelaide
Subterranean termites are a highly destructive pest. Approximately 1 in 4 houses in the South-West region are subject to attack. Does your Pest Controller follow the Australian Standards for Termite Control and Termite Protection
In Southcape Pest Management we follow the Australian Standards that requires a pro-active strategy by recommending a completely trained and licenced pest controller to perform a Termite Inspection at least every 12 months.
If your home or business is in the Bunbury, Busselton, Dunsborough, Margaret River, Augusta or even Yallingup regions you can trust Southcape Pest Management to supply you with the knowledge and expertise in termite control and termite protection.
Fascination About Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu
Drilling and injecting pavers for termite control or termite protection is permitted from the Australian Standards however we would rather lift pavers. In Southcape Pest Management we possess the best termite control and termite protection! We don't cut corners when it comes to pest control management we receive it right the first time. .
On completion of our Termite Treatment we provide you with a Certification of Termite Treatment and Durable Notice following the Australian Standards. All our Termite Treatments carry a warranty. We'll remind you every 12 months your Termite Inspection is due to take the worry off your shoulders.
Safeguard your valuable investment now by ensuring the correct termite management process is in place together with the team at Southcape Pest Management.
Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspection and Report AS4349.2 - Our licensed termite inspector will carry out a thorough termite inspection on all wood before you buy your new residence.
Not known Facts About Murray Pest Control Adelaide
Annual Termite Inspection and Report AS3660.2 - Southcape Pest Management can make a termite management application for your home or business
Complete and part Termite Treated Zones with a choice of the best Termiticides on the market today. We're licensed installers of Termidor, Altriset and can offer the FMC $1million dollar lumber replacement warranty.
Pre-construction Termite Treatments - We offer a broad range of treatments to suit your budget. Our pest control technicians are accredited installers of Altis Reticulation Systems, Homeguard and Trithor Termite Protection.
1) Well-established, cheap, Australian, family owned and managed company which are competent in every aspect of both domestic and commercial pest treatments. We're not a very major pest control company, however we're a very good one. Our Google customer testimonials reflect that.
The Definitive Guide for Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide
2) Pest control Sydney company Micropest is unique, all our termite inspection and pest control specialists have been in the industry for more than thirty two years. No apprentices, franchises or contractors.
3) We utilize the most recent safe yet effective, infant, environmentally and pet friendly technology for both domestic and commercial pest control.
4) All our technicians have pest control insurance (professional indemnity, public liability) and have a currently certified pest control licence.
5) Micropest utilize the latest technologically advanced termite inspection applications. We don't bill termite inspection customers from this source anything to utilize thermal imaging or Terma-track.
Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide for Dummies
6) We're located in three locations, the C.B.D of Sydney ( Chippendale ), Upper North Shore ( Wahroonga ) and also the northern most suburb of Sydney Berowra. We supply a Sydney broad service area.
7) Our exterminators use disposable health jumps suits and plastic boots until we enter your house. No filthy boots or clothing stomping through your house!
The head technician for Micropest is Gerard; he has over thirty years in the pest industry. Ten years in South Australia and twenty two in Sydney.
An extremely important and significant difference between the licensing now and licensing like this thirty two years ago is this to receive a whole pest licence it used to take three years to complete. Nowadays you can purchase a franchise and also a trainer can provide you a licence within seven days.
Unknown Facts About Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu
When I began, I had to study at TAFE and spend the allocated time being trained by someone using a Visit This Link full licence which was three decades. I was very fortunate as the person who trained me was in his late twenties and had been in the industry for over forty years.
I learnt a whole lot more than most, but he'd treat me like an apprentice and also a general dogs body. .
When you first start with the pest industry, you go through the motions. You don't think too much of what it is you are doing. But just like a fine wine a fantastic pest controller after five or so years begins to think of why and where they are spraying. After spending ten years in the pest industry you're specialist, and you can do it in your sleep.